Although you are using Cloud services, you are still responsible to handle data correctly, protecting sensible data and making sure the right firewalls and best practices are in place to protect your data from hackers and accidental data leaks.
We can guide you through the theory and Cloud implementation.
- What kind of security options does AWS allow?
- What are the security threats I have to look out for?
- How to write my ISP (information security policy), and do I need one?
Guide to security: firewalls
- AWS Network Firewall
- Security Groups
Guide to security: best practices
- Limit database public access
- Using non-default ports
- Object-level security and IAM management
- Data password protection and encryption
- How to handle user data and implement redaction