I want to create my custom AI model
Depending on the complexity, creating a custom model may only take a single person, or some other times, an entire team of expert. There are, however, advantages of building a custom model for a startup, including the fact that the model is going to be proprietary and that the technology can be patented in the future.
- Given my data and my product, which AI model can I build?
- What are the choices?
- What architecture is going to be the best for my model?
- Is it going to be worth it?
- How much will it cost to build one? Will I need to hire people?
- What are the risks of building my own model? Can it get obsolete and lose its competitive advantage?