Storing GBs of structured data in a database need to be handled carefully: when the company grows in scale, it would be costly to change course and security must be managed to guarantee user data safety. There are several database choices, from NoSQL to SQL format, we will guide you into making the right choice.
We can guide you through the theory and Cloud integration.
- What kind of database exist?
- I need to store data (user data, products, text...), which database should I use?
- What is database design? What is the right design for my database?
- How much is my database going to cost when scaling?
- In case I want to change database in one year, is it still possible?
- I want to use a new-generation database (ex. vector database), how can I do it?